Injury & Illness Prevention Program: Safety Officer Train-the-Trainer
Students will be taught the new Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) regulations as required by the California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 8, 3203. This course will educate your safety trainer / officer or persons of IIPP 'authority and responsibility' of the essential actions and procedures expected to perform to comply with the OSHA's safety and health regulations.
Students will Learn
- How to develop the IIPP: (California Specific)
- How to ensure employee compliance
- How to develop effective communication systems
- how to identify and evaluate workplace hazards (JHA, safety inspections)
- Training required for compliance
- How to comply with the Right-of Access laws
- Maintinng records and training documentation
- How to establish an effectife safety and health committee
IIPP SAFETY OFFICER TRAIN-THE-TRAINER
Please check the map page for specific class location. Each class day starts at 8:00 a.m. Please contact SMS for questions. Thank you.